Monday, August 08, 2005

Today ... Monday.
It's national day celebration for primary & secondary school kids. They've got half day school, price to pay ; dress like a singapore flag. In red and White.
Nah, It's a practice every year.

But, tiertiary students do not have half day. How unfair.
I self-declared holiday today.
The lessons for today are boring. I am sick. I am lazy.
These are my reasons.


Tomorrow, which is tuesday.
I think we will end up having this mahjong overnight at wei cheng's house or maybe watching fireworks at yishun and then ton overnight at rachel's house.
Or maybe just the wifeys day out.
It depends, there are many things to do...

Wednesday, thursday is back to school time.
Friday, i might self declare holiday again. MIGHT only.
Then friday, might be going to watch metoer shower at east coast. *Liu xin yu* in chinese.
Sat going out!

Events, events, events.
Arr, so slack. Shall make full use of these have-a-price-to-pay
h o l i d a y s to finish up all my projects, assignments, tutorials.
I see already only got 1 word to say,




Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Procrastinating ....
I am so so lazy.

I will do it later. :)



.



Massage chair, supposed to make you feel better right?
Yesterday, i used the massage chair at my cousin's house.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Osim Massage chair

Today, i woke up with backaches everywhere. My back, the bone there, hurts.
WHY ar?
Aint it supposed to feel better ... shrucks*
My mum says that massage chair cannot anyhow use.
Like what happened to me, adverse effect.
Useless chair!!! I think it cost $3000 + . Waste of money, at my point of view lah, cos i doesnt work for me =X


Alrights, off i go, projects time!
zzZZzz ...





No comments: