Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A C H E S

The results of not exercising regularly ...
aches everywhere! Yes, the hands, stomach, legs, back ... name it.
Suffering like craps.
I fail my Napfa. I dont really give a damn about it, anyway girls dont need it at all.

I have problems climbing up bukit timah hill, my body is already not in the right condition ... still climb hill. Anyway, its for charity sake, and ya, MS WONG's and MS LOH's sake... therefore i went to help them for the "beautifying the environment" event.

Today we took macpherson secondary school students to bukit timah to pick rubbish. I briefly introduced myself to them.

Me: Hi, my name is KRISTIE, i am you student leader.

Student 1: HUH?

Student 2: Crispy ar?

Student 3: Peach Tea... ? I am Mango Tea.

Student 4: I am Crysanthamen Tea.

Student 5: Hahahaha, then i Lemon Tea lor.

Me: ERM... is KRISTIE lah!

It was a hell load of confusion! They were so mischievous. And everyone started calling me Peach Tea, Green Tea.
And then more names came around, like... Twisties, crispy.

Alrights, so whats my name now?
I understand kids of that age(btw they are 14) are like this. They want to get on your nerves.
Nonthless,
Today was quite enjoyable i guess. But i am very very TIRED!

Still got projects to do.
I've got 2 presentations tomorrow, good luck to me!
All the best to my classmates too!

No comments: