Sunday, August 14, 2005

Lazy Sunday



Like finally i caught it today :)



Burying with tons and tons of projects.
Drowning into the stress sea.
Alrights, left with AA. WISP. WSS. OPC(half-done). CL(on-the-way).

I've got a presentation tommorrow, BLESS ME. I nearly fail the common test paper for this module. Alalala... thats it. I feel freaking slack, dont know why.
NAPFA test is tommorrow too. So many things happening tommorrow...
Yay, i'm gona fail my NAPFA test too. I can't do a single pull up, mayb 2.4KM run still can make it ... if you fail one station means fail.
SO, lets FAIL. =X I think, or rather confirm, i will fail. Retest on next monday. I rather have a absent on my certificate rather than a FAIL.

Alrights, i am getting so crappy.
Overdoes of sugar ; Chocolates, sweets.
I am getting so sleepy, yet i have to finish up that load of craps...
Off i go.

No comments: