Blogging from class.
Just had a sudden thought. I am missing alot of people. Those who i did not meet up for months, days... even hours.
Him.
The buddies ; Julia. Vin. Mad. James. HP.
The childhood friend ; Ying Xi
Melissa sweetie
The peeps in poly. A whole load of them ; Hanwen. JJ. Weiloon. Cheng. Rach. Zhiwei. Lixin. Sis Lowie. Although i see some of them everyday in class, but i cant help to recall back the fun times we had!
I miss my 1L03 classmates. All of them~ Haven seen them since the start of their attachment.
The juniors BROS and SIS ; WZ. Ben Xiao Di. Ksisters... lots more.
The camp freshies ; Nova freshies!
And a whole load of people whom i missed out, theres just too much to list ...
Am really used to it in my current class now. I like it as it is... thanks everyone for being part of it.
Hopfully i am able to meet up with all these people before my IAP starts. :)
Gtg. next class. take care peeps
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment