Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My new wishlist item ...



Panasonic VS 2






Nice! Sleek.




General Specifications
System and Frequency: GSM 900/1800/1900
GPRS: Class 10
Dimensions (mm)*1: 96 x 46 x 18.2
Weight (g): 98
Volume (cc): 77
Talk Time*2: 2 - 6 hours
Standby Time*2: 150 - 370 hours
Standard Battery Type: 830mAh Li-ion

Displays
Approx. 16 million TFT Colour Display*3
QVGA 240 x 320 pixels
Approx. 300 cd/m2 Brightness

Messaging
T9® Text Input
SMS, MMS

Camera Function
1.3 Megapixel CMOS Camera
4x Zoom
15-Frame Continuous Shooting
Macro Mode

Video Function
Record: H.263
Play: H.263, MPEG4

Entertainmenet
40-polyphonic Ringtones
Java™ Download Capability
Pre-installed Games
Pre-installed Wallpapers
MP3 Capability*4

Connectivity
Infrared
USB V.2.0
WAP 1.2.1 Protocol Stack
WAP 2.0 Browser

Other Features
One Push Auto Open






I like it ...

in PINK!



I think its sleek, nice, and small!
Most of all, its pink.
Alrights, cos i like pink.
The silver one is nice too, but still, i like pink!

I always look at the exterior, and cant be bothered about its function >.<
Oh BAD. lol.
I am in love with this!

o.O ask mum to buy!
No no...
I shall work for what i want :)

Panasonice VS2 !

No comments: