Bliss.
www.dictionary.com describe it as :
Extreme happiness; ecstasy.
The ecstasy of salvation; spiritual joy.
//
When my the people around me are happy, i will feel the same way too.
Right now, i hope Hong Giap papa, shanshan(ws) , xin to be happy.
And those friends who are not feeling too good, please cheer up.
Rights, smile k. Although i know you cant help but to be upset, but hey ! I am here =)
I know i have been missing out some friends due to many many reasons. I cant divert attention to everyone, i hope to be understood. Thanks for the understanding, patience and everything. I need to juggle and balance my time.
This week have been fun. Ktv, pool sessions. So stress FREEE. I havent been enjoying myself that much.
Alrights i am happy, at least for now.
I know i am :)
Take care peeps, have a nice weekend.
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment