Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Life.

1st of all,
Oh Brother Ed, oh bro! I am happy for you :) YAY.

//

Just got closer with the peeps in my class, and the semseter is going to end. Gosh. SAD. :( But i believe, we can always meet up rites!
This week is the last week of school before the study break(next week) and then followed by exams! That's pretty fast.
My birthday falls on study week. Oh-NO. How am i supposed to enjoy like that? Must study leh... sad sad sad. *SIGH*

Lucky enough, some of my poly cliques are celebrating it earlier for me. Like one week earlier? This Friday and Saturday. I cant wait to see them soon. It's been a month plus since everyone gather together, as in full attendance. I guess its time to have fun too. Advance thanks peeps!

//

Last presentation tml and a test on thursday.
And off i can enjoy my friday and saturday.
There's no school on friday! YAY.
Rejoice.

No comments: