Was talking on the phone with my friend last night. Actually to listen to his problems. I treat that as minor problem, but to him, it's serious.
Girls and Guys seriously have different perceptives towards relationship.
It's funny.
Girls think this way, guys interpret it in another.
It's the way how we look at things.
Oh, he used to like me, but now we are close friends.
Both of us believed that there can be platonic relationship between a girl and a guy. Why not?
It's a good thing that we are close friends now.
I appreciate him as a kind, sweet, funny, caring, thoughtful friend.
After so long, i realised very good qualities of him, he is different from other guys that i know. Exceptionally different.
Well, well, if you see this (*i know you will be reading), dude i want to tell you good luck and don't think so much la.
I want to slap you when i see you. lol. joking.
The way how we look at certain things. It can cause great misunderstandings, when we interpret to one another. You'll cause serious miscommunications.
We are not living in a world with only ourself. We got people around us. Those who influences and affects you in your daily life. Be it good or bad, we need friends. We can't do things alone, it's not a one man show thingy. Sometimes people do get on our nerves. We forgive and forget. Bastards and bitches can go to hell. Hack care them.
We are just struggling to survive. Some enjoys the luxuries in life...
I just want a simple life.
But do we have a choice?
Aww. wait, what the hell am i talking? It just came out of my mind.
I need sleep. good nites.
Saturday, January 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment