First...
The butterflies in my blog are gone =(
dummmmmb.
Second...
Arrrghhhh... stupid paper i had today.
What i studied, can only apply to 40% in the paper. =( *cries.
Spot also never spot properly lor.
Don't know de anyhow how pom.
Third...
There's something i need to do.
Don't TTM. Babe alway say i TTM! >.< I cannot TTM! Sighed. I need to revamp... what i am thinking, what i want. How i feel.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST...
*cheers!!! It's the last day of january! Yippeeeeee! February coming. I will get pocket money.
Chinese new year coming. Can get hongbaos!
Yay!
REJOICE!
Don't mind me. I am insane. I am going bonkers. I hate examinations =( But there is nothing i can do. We have to take it.
*SURRENDER!
My legs and hands are aching. yesh. BADMINTON! It's been a long time since i last exercise lor, and this is what i got. ACHES.
I am freaking tired too =( not enough sleep.
When your body aches you feel sleepy...
My logic.
Zzz...
Monday, January 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment