Sunday, January 23, 2005

It's just one of those pre-term break siansation i have. Wah lao eh! Super sian. 7 weeks since school start, the very 1st sunday i stayed a home. I can't believe it!.
Craps, i thought i should be at the mall or something lidat. Broke actually, that explains *ahem where i am now. I shall not continue the topic on being Broke. I will get lotsa complains saying that i spent too much, and should start saving. *Sighed.
Study break. I don't like study break!!! You'll hear me complain, it's getting boring at home! It just started and i am already feeling the siansationssssss........
I want to go out and play! Shop! Chill! Lim kopi~
Craps.
CNY is coming~
Got excuse to go shopping right after my CTs.
But i bought my chinese new year clothes already.
Nonetheless, window shopping makes me happy too...
Ay, getting out of the house and hanging out with friends is great enough! Hahaha!


Common test sucks lei. Damn. Damn. Damn. -_-"'
Why must test?!
Tests NVM.
BUT why 3 days straight!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! TMD!
Got SCM on MONDAY 31st , QLA on TUESDAY 1st, PMK on WEDNESDAY 2nd.
What's worst?
Mostly all early morning. Freak.
I want to complain~!~!
Argh.

- Signs off.

No comments: