Seems like eveyone is in a high spirit today. WHY?
Basically we only had an hour lesson. Yesh, 10am - 11am. Nope, it actually started at 10.30am and ended at 11pm. A bus right to school for 1 hrs, 30mins lesson and another hour back home. -_-"'
Enough said.
The weather is extremely cooling today, no idea why.
It really helped to lift up that mood.
It's like .... hmmmm... soothing? Calm, as cool as a cucumber.
But the thought of tests spoils everything.
Craps.
UTM, LCOM.
Where should i start?
My new year resloutions should have some adjustments. Hmmmmm... *rolls eyes*
I visited my grandparents yesterday. Well, they are getting old already. Grandma walks very slowly. I think i am not fillal enough, i visit them once a week. Seriously not enough, compared to my dad who visits them every night without fail, no matter what. Monday to sunday, i have school for first 5 days, weekends i am free but i end up in the shopping malls. I visit them 1 hour a week... its like nothing?! But my grandparents were happy and glad enough to see me. They look after me to the age of 7 since baby. Now, all they want is company, someone to listen to them talk and all...
My grandma told me some unhappy stuffs, she was quite upset about it... about my uncle's family. They moved away, and only pop by once every two months. That's her eldest son who used to stay next door from her. There was some unsettled disputes between my 1st uncle's wife and 3rd uncle's wife.
I find it really silly.
Grandma told me about what she wants to see in me. I promised myself i will make it come true. Am i able to fulfilled it?
Questioning myself again and again...
What grandma wants for me, is what i want for myself too.
I will make it happen!
I will visit my grandparents more than once a week!
I promise i will do so...
I feel 19 now. The thinking matured too.
It's abit cliche.
But... i still have to say...
Treasure all the people around you.
Do not regret... when things happened and its not the way you want it to be.
We often regret at the point... you realised that you hurt someone... you lose someone... things are not the way you want it to be...
And very often its too late.
You should just go for what your heart tells you.
In family, relationship, school, life, carreer ... blah blah.
Opportunity don't come by that often as you wish it could.
lalala...
Sounded so cliche.
I am saying all these... BUT...
What about myself?
Hmmmm....
Monday, January 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment