My dark rings are geting worst. Olay aint effective. DUMB. I have been so lazy and not using it regularly. It's my fault actually.
So DUMB. I forgot to bring my pencil case to school. And i got tests today. 2 tests straight in a row. ( I hate this! ) It totally don't feel right. I can live without it, same to my organiser, Hp, wallet. Sorry to trouble you peeps to lend me your stuffs. Thanks xin, lowie, rach and seetoh.
I will remember to bring my pencil case to school. I will remember to bring my pencil case to school. I will remember to bring my pencil case to school. I will remember to bring my pencil case to school. I will remember to bring my pencil case to school. I will remember to bring my pencil case to school. I will remember to bring my pencil case to school. I will remember to bring my pencil case to school. I will remember to bring my pencil case to school. I will remember to bring my pencil case to school. ( 10 times, enuff said )
School is getting B-O-R-I-N-G. Yesh and i mean it. And what's worst? Some people are just getting on my nerves! Shucks. Freaking hell. Full of craps and total contradicts.
I will CHILL. No worries, am cool ;)
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment