Monday, April 25, 2005

Single

When people ask me wheres your boyfriend. I reply dont have lah...
You no boyfriend? Why no boyfriend?
NO means NO lah. Still got why meh?
Wah lao eh.

And then …
My mum did tried to hint me a little. I am like 19 … still no boyfriend?
YA, dont have lah.
(Actually I have failed r/s, but am I supposed to tell her? NO WAY will I let her know.)



So Ive been trying to think…
WHY NO BOYFRIEND AR?



First,
I am 172cm tall, big built.
Many guys that I know are relatively shorter, smaller size than me. Guys wont want a girl who is taller and bigger in size than them. It makes them feel inferior. I have guy friends who tell me that they feel inferior by me. Intimidating. Gosh. What am I supposed to do? I can’t do anything. Those guys are best friends with me, ya, that’s all.



Secondly,
I am unattractive...
But, at least I dont look like her.

Wo de yi ge xin, muackmuack.
Xian kay yi ge ren, muack muack.


Lastly,
Once bitten twice shy? More than once, well …


Unexpectedly,
I am DUMB. Yeah. DUMB.
So dumb that, i am so insensative to know.



Or maybe, most probably,
Blame it on my pickness in other words which sounds much more better, perfectionalismlogy.
Sounds chim? Its just perfectionist. Ya, I know nothing is perfect, no one is perfect.
But, when you have this thought in mind, a standard that you set, its hard to get rid.


So, if you look like ...



Or



maybe ...



Preferberly,



Okay, please apply.
Right now!






I am just kidding. So dumb.




What's the critera?
Height. He must also be 175cm above please, 180cm will be good.
Bigger build, so he doesnt look like a bamboo that will fly away anytime.
The most important is ...
Chemistry. Being able to click, and have non-stop conversations with the person.
And the physical, i will never ever get bored looking at his face 24/7/365.
Nice smile with dimples is a real bonus. I mean it... right babe?


It sound like ... some recruitment ads.
Cliche.




But right now,
Although i have someone in mind, but then, ive let go.
So i am enjoying every bit of my single life, and loving it.


The rest is up to fate. If it comes, we'll see =)


So dont ask me again... WHY NO BOYFRIEND AR?
Thank you.

No comments: