Saturday, April 09, 2005

Crapppppppy..

I went to bugis and suntec today.
Walked around, planning what to buy for a buddy of mine, but seems like i am looking at stuffs for myself!
Damn suay! I saw a bag at Mango, i like it alot, i didn't buy. When i went back an hour later, it's gone!
Before i went home, i went to city link "Flash and Splash" i wanted to look at Roxy bags. Before this i went to the washroom, a minute later at 9.15pm. The shop was closed!
Oh craps, not fated at all, like what my buddies said.
SUAY.
HUMPH!







//


I need a haircut soon, the sooner the better. I want to dye my hair too, they way i want it to be!
Retail Therapy sounds good.






//





Wo de yi ge xin, muack muack,
Xian kay yi ke ren, muack muack.

Damn hiliarious, ru hua.
Omg, how on earth does she have to look this way? When she can get herself make-up in a prettier manner.
I can't help but laugh. If you have seen her show, you should know what i am talking about.
Darn crappy and digusting at the same time.
She made my day.
WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

No comments: