I am not human
Had a meeting at town today.
Went shopping with valerie, jieying, seetoh and zheng cong.
We were at FOX. All of us were standing outside the changing room waiting for jieying and valerie to try the tops.
I was standing behind the table where the sales assistant pack their clothes.
Apparently this lady mistook me as the sales assistant.
She looked at me, gaving me the signal that she want to try the clothes, then i shaked my head, wanting to let her know that i am NOT the sales assistant.
So she said... "NI BU SHI REN" (Direct transaltion: YOU ARE NOT HUMAN") when she wanted to tell me "NI BU SHI NA GE MAI YI FU DE REN" ( YOU ARE NOT THE SALES ASSISTANT") Damn hilarious, i ain't human. I see.
Goodness, i was laughing my ass off.
DAMN PAISEH LOR.
//
Enough of i am not human. So angry with that woman.
I had a great time laughing thou my legs are aching like mad now. shruckssssss....
I got a whole long list of shopping items!
Whatever i don't like... i feel its digusting, "ER XIN" la. Don't ask me why, thou i know that skirt is very niceeeee, but i think ... erm, i don't suit that kind of skirt.
Hehe.
I am going crazy already.
Retail Theraphy rocks! =)
I am waiting for the next trip as promise!
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment