C.O.C.O.N.U.T
That's my group name! The others are ze7en, steady.
I had FUN. FUN. FUN.
Those student leaders are CRAZY. HYPER.
But it's only the beginning, i still got lots and lots of thing not done yet! Jiayou! With the help of my committee and the student leaders, we will make this camp a sucess.
It's not only fun, but a learning journey.
I will play, have fun... others stuffs aside.
MDE OIE.
We can make it! =)
//
I am still living in fantasy. Fantasy does not exist. Letting go the hopes that i've clinging to. I like the way it is now. I should enjoy my life with no commitments on r/s. I am contented enough. I should be, with friends.
//
Nothing is more important than MDE FOC at this moment.
Thank you all for today. =)
Saturday, April 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment