Work on Sat, quite shiok, the weather was cooling, not alot customer in branch too!
Meet Dear after work, wanted to watch transformer lah, BUT it's all packed! & i dont wana sit at 1st / 2nd row.... paying the price that everyone pays BUT straining your neck for 2hrs plus.
Hopefully i'll get to watch this week!
Sunday : Slacking day... went to TM for awhile.
Today was quite a good day EXCEPT for some last minute thinggggggy that kinda spoil my mood.
I hope she goes off... off she goesss!!! *grins*
Wonder how hypocritical can some people get.
Yucks.
Somehow it makes me wonder, how she does it so well....
Perhaphs, its in her.
YA, it's proven by many people from different location.
How funny it is.
Go, you move on!
.
May tmr be a good day!
.
Let money roll into my account...
I shall stop shopping SO much.
I got to save up for my holiday... next year! =D
.
Time for sleep...
Monday, July 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment