Orientation Day 1 & 2.
3/7/07 & 4/7/07
Yesterday was my 1st day of orientation, lucky its half day only!
SUPER boring.
My heels nearly killed me.
Today's orientation was at marina mandarin hotel.
FULL DAY.
The foooooood was great! Yummy!
Learn alot things about Citi.
Yeah... made alot new friends.
Karen. Angelia. Rachel. Sabrina. SiDa. Elaine... cute & pretty girls!
Some guys too... Zack's damn funny & loud.... Fabian... aloysious....
Yaa.... they made my day, at least they made the orientation more interesting! :)
It's like taking 1 day off from work!
Oh great.
I've been good, not going shopping after that...
MY GST Credits....more than half gone.
YA, i am serious.
I think i have spent them away on shopping.
I so want some get away or holiday... getting tired of the routine... should make full use of my leaves.
Sushi buffet tmr with my colleagues! =D
I miss gisa!
Friday's my turn for service hurdle... got to plan for games, speech, breakfast.... big headache.
I have no idea what to do... brain block.
Tmr is back to work again.
Lacking of sleep.
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment