Sunday, July 22, 2007

Shopping

New Loves.

Went town yesterday early morning, surprising dear will want to go town!
We dislike going to Orchard during weekends,simply bcos:

  • I work at Orchard
  • Weekends at orchard is super crowded!

Wanted to watch "Transformers" but theres no more tickets left! YA, kinda slow... now then i am going to watch it...

So we went shopping...

Got this:




:)

Dear got this:


2GB . In white!

I think its affordable... $99 . MP3 are getting cheaper & cheaper....

He actually had a ipod nano....

Now his ipod nano is MINE.

I guess both of us are getting too gadget-ish... (is there such a word?) We have got stuffs that offer the same functions... & yet getting more it -_-

.

The boy booked in at 7am. My parents are not in Sg. I spent the whole day today rotting & falling sick. & tmr is back to work again! Looking forward to my next leave thou ;P

Month end is here............. my most dragged week of the month.......... may it be smooth at work.

Kudos!

No comments: