A week have past, pretty fast.
Loads of projects, tutorials ...
Still lazing in class, still not getting nowhere. What are the lecturers talking about?
Things happens, we should get it settle once and for all. I know its hard to speak up, if we dont, it will only accumulate and then when it burst, its only for the worst.
Using the fierce or soft approach, all we want in conclusion, things get done. Settled and thats it.
But well, i dont deny the facts that all of us are different and the approach we use might be different too. So its up to us individual.
But as long as, work will be work, friends as we are, we'll be ... i will stay neutral and keep an open mind towards this. =)
***************
My mum bought me this yesterday,

Cute rights? Its a baby husky figurine.
I love dogs, but i am afraid of them. How contradicting can i get.
And my parents will never allow me to keep one.
So ... well, the figurine will do. I love it so much! =)
Went to causeway point with my mum, godmum, cousin and auntie today. It's VERY VERY the far from my house!!! Like 1 hour plus bus ride, changed 2 buses.
The bus was very very very stuffy. Having air-con seems like no air con.
My cousin's phone dropped and the battery nob came off, exactly the same problem as kimberly, and my auntie paid $39.10 to repair. How expensive.
Godmum bought me a pair of pointed heels.
Hehe. I am a happy girl now.
My dad complained about me... buying too much stuffs. Every trip out, i will come back with something. FOR SURE. He asked me to stop buying anymore stuffs... i am getting out of control! Alrights, i know that.
Dad! I know you love me, you wont scold me rights? I am a good girl. (He wont see this anyway, but nvm.) I appreciate you so much!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! =)

(watching tv, heh' ; he's very tanned)
No comments:
Post a Comment