Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Ohhhh...

Some stuffs i missed or havent been really at it (in random) :




  1. Going to KTV. ( Last visit was Vesak Day ) ; so when's next?
  2. Watch movie. ( My last movie was Monster-In-Law ) ; At least i am gonna watch Initial D with the peeps on Saturday, 12 am !!!
  3. Having a good sleep of at least 8 hours.
  4. Catching up with Sis Lowina. ( I am really really sorry about this, was really busy and tired, my apology for that, so please sit beside me in class and we can start talking non-stop. )
  5. Catching up with Ek. ( Where are you huh?! So busy as always. Was it me or you? )
  6. Meeting up with those peeps i have not seen for ages. ( Hanping, John, James, Madeline. YingXi)
  7. Who else am i supposed to catch up with and meet up?!?!
  8. Play Mahjong! ( I miss those mahjong sessions at Wei Cheng house! Skipped lessons to play mahjong. I miss those days... so much ... )
  9. Have dinner at either NYDC/Crystal Jade La Mian/Fish & Co. ( Where's the $$$ $$$?!)
  10. Coffee bean slacking and talk crap sessions. ( Rach, WC, Seetoh and Lowie ar!!! )
  11. Stay at home the whole day, just watch TV and still TV.
  12. Exercise. (It's been a long long time ... since i move that fat body of mine. )
  13. Play Minesweeper on MSN. ( Everyone thinks that this is b-o-r-i-n-g and bo liao, buuuut i like leh, should see my scores)

(Click for larger view.)

This is how bad i am on Minesweeper. Welcome to thrash me. =) Keep me entertained plsss... anyone?

Heh, thats about it. I cant think of anymore stuffs at the moment already.

I am missing on so much things. I missed so many things. So many people. Life is not the same now, it's unexplainable, but its within out controL. Been so restless and tired, not that enthu ... not the old me. I think i am getting old, LOL.

Change is the only constant right?

Will be happy, no matter what. =)

Getting out of point already... *shake head* Must accomplish those above ... will try !

No comments: