Thursday, June 30, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I watched Initial D AGAIN. 2nd row from the screen, images looked huge.

Why i watched it again?



  1. The very first time i dont mind watching a movie again. I love the CARS.
  2. Edison!
  3. That PIGGY sis of mine wants to watch it AGAIN.

The 3rd one was the main reason. Wah lao, she very ma fan ! Tupid PIG.

.

..

...

Here she is :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wow! So cute!!!

This is cuter:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So piggy.

She is going to kill me if she sees this.

Actually she quite pretty de,

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Me and sis / sis and Me

[ cannot post her individual pic, cos she will scold me =( ]

I like her eyebrows and her small frame face. lol. Cause i cant deny the fact that my face is chubby. *^_____^*

She is not piggy lah, she's lowina. =)

No comments: