Totally strained.
It was hell at work, to meet with the datelines and racing against time.
I can't believe that... my boss bought lunch for me.
It's nice of him, but i didn't have time to sit, moreever eat.
I only ate at 4pm?
It was inevitable that today is a bad day for me, no one could predict this.
I can't help but i actually break down at work. Darn i feel like digging a hole and hide my face.
Lucky enough only one of my colleague sharing same room with me saw, he was nice enough to offer help & tissue.
& thanks dearest Gisa too.
Appreciate those help.
Well, anyway its over already.
I manged to scrap through today. & i believe things will only get better! :)
Oh great it's friday already,
just wanna enjoy my weekends away.
Friday, September 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment