Random
Glad that everything is falling back in places after nearly a month of struggle.
It wasn't easy, things aint the same.
I wont be able to see my grandpa anymore, but i am glad that at least when he's around, i've been doing my part as a good granddaughter.
I have nothing else to regret.
.
The tonnes of food at work is going to make me & dearest gisa FAT.
Snacks & more snacks from the nice people at work!
Most recent one was haagen dazs ice-cream after lunch.
Imagine that, i feel so spoilt!
I wanted to change a job, a perm job somewhere else.
I cant be staying there as a temp staff right, perm pay is much better & i desperately need to settle down, its been months since i graduate & i feel there i am no where there.
Sighs, but i cant bare to leave that place.
There is job offers there BUT is 6 days full shift work, weekends are like so precious to me now... how could i even bear to work on a sat/sun?
I need my life!
.
Dear went to serve the nation, went with him on the 1st day.
He was at camp for 14 days & booked out last thursday.
4 days of book out was well spent together.
Okay, i am a happy little girl.
So well, this time round another few days of waiting.
I shall keep myself occupied with my work.
.
My stomache's not treating my good, gastric is back again.
Awful feeling.
My feet's hurting due to new heels.
Everything with me is so not right now.
I feel super crappy now.
Maybe just moody.
EEks.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment