Happy Birthday to me, and Happy Anniversary my dear.
I am 19th. Woo, time passes so fast, and i am finally 19. Hitting 20s next year, the step to adulthood, ya.
Thanks Xin. Ron. JJ. Rachel. Cindy. Sok Hong. Valerie. SiHui. Julia. Zeng Li. Zhiwei. Lowina. Wen Zhong. Terence. Ek. Maddy. WingShan. HanWen. Melissa. YingXi. Crystal. JieYing. Edwin. Shan Xiong. Daniel for the sms greetings.
And Edmond. Engghee. Jaya. K.K. Benjamin. Kit. SiHan. Yanxian. CheeChong. QiuGuang. XiangLin. Kim for the wishes.
Thanks everyone for the presents too.
:)
Julia, Alvin and Hanping celebrated my birthday at east coast yesterday, damn the rain...................... !!! Notheless, it was fun. Dinner at my house, YingXi and CherHao came later.
And John too :P
At 12am sharp, my doorbell rang. I got a shocked. I went to the door but see no one there, i decided to take a further look and i saw HONG GIAP PAPA with a cake. And then i saw WeiLing WIFEY!!! OMG. They shocked me, was speechless at that moment........
I can imagine that they came all the way from Jurong.. and xin wifey for the collaboration with them hur!
Gosh, thanks pa and wifeys! Really touched.
The longest celebrations i had so far, thanks everyone.
Alrights, Happy birthday to me and Happy Anniversay to us!
Boy, thanks for being there through the celebrations, greatly appreciate your presence and thanks for today. :)
Sunday, September 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment