Birthday Celebration Part 2
I got conned!
I was conned through the whole week.
Surprises, surprises! These girls really surprised me. They can really act well...
I didnt realised, through the whole week, they've been secretly planning a surprise for me.
On 8th Sept, i got conned to Orchard whereby LiXin, SiHui, WingShan was late...
I didnt realise what a coincidence it was...
And then they surprised me with that sweet cake i chose myself -_- (Xin asked me to chose, cos she told me she was buying that for a fren) and the presents too...
They gave me Wilbur Pan's CD , a handphone accesory which is so pink, and that piglet cup which says "Pink and Proud of It"
I was shocked when it all happened.
Thanks WingShan. LiXin. SiHui. WeiLing & QianYu.
Appreciate that effort, and the surprise was great. Muacks!
Oh girls, thinking back, i feel so dumbbbb, oh my.
Saturday, September 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment