Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I hate MRTS.
It was super crowded at the mrt today. It was so packed, i got hit, got knock.
This uncle was holding on to those handles hanging on top... that triangle thingy, and then ..... freaking hell he was swinging with it... and he wanted to change to another handle... and you know what......





the handle





HIT MY HEAD! SO HARD!



I was so pissed and i wanted to scold him... PAIN SIA. Not the first time such things happened to me.
Craps. I was wearing semi-formal wear today... so as not to spoil my image... i decided not to do anything. I gave him a hard stare. (diao him)
@_#$()*$@#*$)_ stupid. Never apologise to me.
Wah lao, pain mans.
That's the bad point for being above average in height.

Hais. Height, why am i so tall -_- . 172cm somemore.
It's good and bad la. I know this height is at advantage to me, but craps, i am not slim... meaning fat la.
Fat. Fat. Fat.
Join modelling also like cannot lei? My friends suggested face modelling... >.< what the crap. I know i got the height, but what's the point.
I want to be air stewardess. BUT... still fat. I need to shed some pounds. I mean alot of pounds.
Arrrrrgh, i am getting on my own's nerves.
Arrrrrgh... CRAPS.

Don't mind me, i am just complaining. I feel better.

No comments: