Thursday, March 24, 2005

Happiness
Nothing is more important than having good health & being happy in everything that you do.


Just wondering...

Your boyfriend/girlfriend of many many years... can tell you how much they love you and care for you,
BUT...
What if you've just diagnoised with a incurable disease such as kidney failure, cancer ...
will your boyfriend/girlfriend stand by you?
The boyfriend/girlfriend will SWEAR that no matter what, he/she won't leave your side, but hey... actions speaks louder than words.
Saying is one think, putting it into actions is another.


Will your partner love you, take care of you in sickness, poverty... no matter what... That's true love. That's something very admirable.
Is there such thing as true love around?


//


Guys who have girlfriend, still goes around flirting with other girls. Unfaithful.
Worst is two-timer. Having two girlfriends at the same time.
I've seen such people before.
These kind of guys deserve to die. They will get their retribution!


HAHAHAHA.
I am so FEMINIST!!!
But then well... i think it's the fact.


I am wondering..
Am i watching too much tv?

No comments: