Haaa... been really busy falling sick.
Yesh, my very first MC for the year.
I think i made my colleagues went crazy on 30th May.
My boss was darn funny, when i went back to work on Friday 1st June... He said " Kristie Cai............ don't take MC on the last day of the month... you can take many days on the start... BUT not the LAST DAY!!! & dont kiss your BF.... "
He said this infront of MANY people. -_-
>.< He's very funny lah!
I cant chose when to fall sick.... & ya i didnt get sick because i kissed my BF? lol.
Beside falling sick, i have been busy with work.
And after work is going home to sleep.
Weekends with the bf... and family.
That's about it... my life for this half a year?
My mahjong kakhis cousins! When mahjong again?!
I miss my poly peeps, the poly times we had... it seemed so far away from me now.
The buddies whom i have not seen for a month plus........... we need to meet up soon! YX b'day! The BABOS.
Some of those buddies i have not catch up with... & many many people.
WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU!!!
My 21st bday is coming... wanted chalet, wanted buffet at home, party...
In the end..... i decided not to hold any of the above.
Why so?
No idea...
Guess will have individual outings with different groups of peeps, cos having chalet/buffet at home... i am sure bound not able to entertain & chat with all of them.... so well...
I took leave on 10th & 11th Sept... will have a long weekend...
Will start planning, might have change of plans.
I spent the weekend shopping, & sleeping the whole day today.
& i can't freaking get to sleep now :(

No comments:
Post a Comment