Monday, December 18, 2006

I feel much light hearted now.
At least somehow , am enlighted.

When things go down, some comes up. ( okay, that's real bad phrasing, but somehow if you understand what i mean.. you know? .. )
It cant be that bad.

I guess it's a real blessing that i've great people in my life.
It's happiness i could feel that i am gonna be with them in this lifetime.
I've loads of great news, really makes me very happy!
I am contented, at least for now :P

YAY.
I am finally back to the happy me.

.

XMAS is coming.
Holidays.. can't wait!
SAT. SUN. MON.

and then NEW YEAR is coming.
SAT. SUN. MON. TUES.

lots of celebration.
with my peeps...
& my boy!!!
It's his birthday soon too!

.

Then i am looking forward to brand new year, 2007.
My conversion to a permanent staff at the bank.
and loads more about my future plans...

Everything seems brighter now :)

No comments: