Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yesterday,

Was a real bad day.
I had nightmare at work. I could feel the tears at my eyes, but i hold on there, told myself i couldn't cry, it's work & it's life, i have to bear with it, it's just temporary, once a month only.
Didn't eat my lunch thou my boss bought for me, simply have no time to do so.
Went home feeling hungry, tired & stressed up.

Reached home, thinking i could have a good rest, BUT ya had a little arguement with my mum. Not exactly argue, i was being critised, for something i am so not.
It made me feel worst... worthlesss.

Didnt have the chance to talk to my buddies/friends.
I understand they are busy with work/examinations.
I can't bring myself to "disturb" them with my nonsense.

My boy is the jungle for training.
No communication for 5 days already, it's already bad enough.

=(
I was feeling really upset... like there's no one there... been kinda stressed up for the past few days.

Couldn't sleep well at all, whole night feel like i am mumbling to myself... all those scenario at work, the rushing, running about, making calls and everything kept flashing in my mind.
It really sucked.


so yesterday.

Hopefully,
everything will get better,
I will be okay. :)

No comments: