WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKENDS!
Alrights, finally weekend is coming !
And darn, it's FRIDAY, 13th today.
Really unlucky i could say.
Met up with rachel after work today, like finally after a month ever since my birthday.
We are like so busy with work & everything else, so hardly get to meet up.
Finally, spent hours catching up.
As usual, we had dinner, went shopping & then dessert again.
How to not get fatter this way?
I love you girl!
And MS WONG Lay sing, if you see this... We are waiting for YOU to be back!
And MS CHAN wing shan, wing wing... I wanna see you !
Both of ya please fly back here SOON!
Miss you girls so much.
Oh, i've got a perm job!
Hopefully will be sucessful.
It's internal transfer within, how good.
No hassle.
Yeah............ I LOVE WEEKENDS.
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment