Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's the forth week at work already, time passes real fast.
Working in the bank can be really busy!

My working environment...
I feel like i am working in a "storeroom", a very cold one, more like a fridge.
I am in a seperate room from the bankers, and in this room there is a few more colleagues with me from another department.
It's good, the bankers are nice, my colleagues beside me , they are fun.
When we have spare time, we can talk co*ck, sing song, eat and eat and eat... it really keep my time occupied.
The people does really matters alot.
It keeps me going on, no matter how tired i can get at work.

I wanna study uni, i know its a "I SHOULD" thing.
There are so many options, work or study ;
Both at the same time?
I am kinda stuck here on where to go.
Enlightenment pleaseeeeeeeeeee =D

No comments: