I survived a week of work! But it still sucks as usual, everything is kinda not right. I made mistakes, i feel bad. I feel i wasn't a good worker? This feeling comes, when mistakes are made.
Been thinking was it a right decision to extend my work there?
Should i have tried another new environment?
It's too late now, i agreed to help out for 3 months, only a week have passed.
I got to learn to live with it...
Decisions will be made after the Uni application is out, everything is pending now, i am like so stucked.
Me & wifey had this thought, we are still young, should be enjoying our youth now, not slogging our life away.
Is this thought practical, realistic enough?
Life is a hassle...
We gotta live with it anyway.
Well, life!
//
Happy thoughts.
Monday.
Farewell dinner for Alvin! This poor boy is in army now.
Tuesday.
Went dinner after work with my cousin & his gf.
Wednesday
Took leave from work, had lunch with my twin & wedding dinner at night.
Friday.
Went for movie with yingxi & julia and we stayed over at her house , girl's talk and everything. Come to think of it, i knew this girl(yx) for 15 years and more.
Time files, when theres something to look forward to after work.
Saturday & Sunday
Spent these 2 days with my dearest.

Happy 7th Months as of 11th.
How fast time pass!
Thanks for everything...
Love love!
//
Alrights, its a new week in another few hours...
I will be looking forward to the weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment