Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I've been freaking depressed with work.
I've been down, but i believe it ain't gonna be that bad...
When something bad happens, something good will come by? It's like a balance. Ying and Yang. That's my personal believe lah.
Like what i remember xin once told me before...
Been sick for the past few days, but dare not take MC.
I will tahan ar!

Somehow i wish, you will just appear in front of me now!
I am missing you like crazy.
Alrights, take care boy.

It's thursday tommorrow, weekends are COMING!
Got leave next week, hopefully its a full day leave?
But i seriously doubt so......

Still thinking about future prospect........ i am still lost about it.
Well, take care peeps.
Xin especially, take care of yourself while bk is not around k, he will be safe.
WeiYuan too. Work is tough, but you got to hang on!
Sis also. =)
Wonder how is julian and zhiwei onboard ship.
Haven seen Shujun, Jerlyn, K.K, J.J, WeiLoon for a long time... Ying Xi too, i miss you girly.
Who else?
Hmmm, i am missing loads of people...

Last but not least,

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY TO MELISSA SWEEEEETIE!

No comments: