My replies to the tags in short:
I am doing fine... just back from the study trip. My attachment will only end next year february 17th, a long way to go huh. So far so good, just a little tired and routined.
Oh well! The trip was great, the peeps, the fun, the visits to the various companies was indeed an eye opener. We had shopping! BUT shopping time was short, really short and rush. Like an hour of shopping per time? Longest one we had was 3 hours straight. It was fully utilised nonetheless. Made great friends, got to know some people better and spending so much time with the peeps and my wifeys.
A nice break from my work.
The feeling of being back to my comfort zone is really good. Holiday is fun, defintely, but nothing else is better than being back home.
Except for the working part. =/
I miss you so much. Am glad to be back here, by your side again. Appreciate you, my dear. =)
And Happy Belated Anniversary to US.
.
It's monday, monday blues. Not that right, just that when you had fun for a whole week and now its back to work, things just dont go really right. My collegue thinks that i am crazy. I made stupid adjustments to the work i am doing. And for the very first time since my Iap starts, i feel like sleeping in the office! I was reeeally too tired i guess.
I think i need to spend some time to adjust back the routine again.........
It's NOT HOLIDAY anymore.
So looking forward to christmas suddenly. No idea why. I love the season feeling.......... especially christmas and the lightings in town.
Hmmm...
Great news!
I got a "lao ma" !! YAY. She is supposed to be my another "wifey".
It's something worth celebrating for! Good Luck to the both of you! Muacks! Will see K.F.C sooon! Real soon. We got tonnes of things to celebrate, right Chicky? =P
Got to meet up with my buddies too. Hope to see ya all.
I miss all of you.
Back to reality, i got to work tomorrow! S
hall be optimistic about it, its learning time! Knowlegde is king!!!
Pictures of my trip will be up soon, hopefully, cos theres TOOOO much pictures.
I am happy with my life =)
... It's all about you...
No comments:
Post a Comment